Saturday, February 26, 2011

We get an e-mail from Renee

Hi Doug and Lori,


I'm emailing with some details for you regarding the cost of the construction of the panels for our upcoming tile mosaic, as well as to check in on the other details we discussed.


The cost of constructing the panels and assembling the mosaic comes to $1.25/student for time and materials. The panel's dimensions and location of placement will not affect this cost, and they will be complete and ready to be hung by maintenance when I bring them in at the end of the project. I normally invoice the school a week before the workshops begin in order to get it through the system by the time the project is finished.


We're scheduled for doing our Creative Clay session from March 29th-April 1st, and our Glazing Session from April 18th-21st. I'll need to have a schedule that includes the start/end times of each session, teachers names, grade levels, and class sizes so I can prepare accordingly. ... I need room with 5 tables is all I'll need for my workshops, along with access to water. I come prepared with everything else I need to ensure a positive and fun clay experience. I'd love to know about any themes you're thinking about doing with the kids so I can begin to prepare my lessons accordingly.


Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!


No comments:

Post a Comment