Monday, April 11, 2011

Correspondence

From: Renee Sala



When I come in to the school for our glazing session I'd like to set up a meeting with Mrs. Burley and Mr. Wilson to discuss the actual panels as I'm happy to comply with what the maintenance personnel recommend, but all of the tiles may not fit! It's much easier to figure out a plan when we're standing in front of the actual site, and the measurements you gave me don't seem to match the measurements I took while at the school. It's really important to me that you get what you want, so I would like to be as clear as possible about the panel construction before they get assembled....because once those tiles are stuck, they're stuck!



Let me know if we can set up a lunchtime meeting while I'm there during the week of the 18th.



Thanks!



Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment